Price List (2022)
If you wish to book a tour, all I require is confirmation via contact form.
Payment is made at the time of the tour, in cash, preferably British Pounds (GBP). No deposit is required. If for any reason, you have to cancel the tour, no payment will be necessary.
Full day Tours
I can accommodate up to four persons.
Tours generally last round about seven hours though trips to the island of Unst take 9-10 hours.
Please have a look at the fees below:
- £140.00 per person - (2 or more persons).
- If only 1 person on the tour - £170.00
- If an exclusive tour is requested, this will incur an additional £70 per person. e.g. I said I can take up to four persons, but a couple may wish to book a tour exclusively for themselves so there will only be the two of them on the tour!!
- Tours to the island of Unst incur additional costs. If only one person is on the tour, the cost is £190.00. If two or more persons are on the tour, the cost is £170.00 per person. This includes ferry costs.
- Young people below the age of 16 years - £80.00
- Children below the age of 4 years - free!
- The fees include refreshments/lunches.
Half day Tours
A half-day tour lasts approximately 5 - 5.5 hrs and is ideally suited for visitors from cruise-ships or those wishing a brief glimpse of and introduction to Shetland.
I can take up to four guests. For two - four persons the fee is - £110 each.
- For one person, the fee is - £140.00.
- For children below the age of 16 years, the fee is - £40.00 per child.
- If an exclusive tour is requested, then this will incur an additional £60 per person.
- Children below the age of 4 years are free!
- Unlike the standard full-day tour, the fees for half-day tours do not include lunches.
Ready to book your tour?